ITIL® Service Transition
|Trukmė: 3 dienos||
1 275 € (+ PVM 21%)
The ITIL® Service Transition Intermediate Certificate forms part of the Lifecycle series of Intermediate certification modules, which can be taken as stand-alone qualifications or with a view to amassing sufficient credits to gain the ITIL® Service Management Expert qualification. It will give candidates a deep level of understanding of Service Transition processes and roles.
The course is inclusive of courseware, examinations, refreshments, post course tutor support, and pass guarantee.
This course is intended to enable delegates with a Foundation-level knowledge of IT Service Management to apply good practice in processes pertaining to the Service Transition lifecycle phase.
The course is interactive, combining presentation sessions and group exercises, with plenty of opportunity for questions and discussion. On completion of the course and the required personal study, delegates will be able to sit the ITIL® Intermediate examination in Service Transition worth 3 credits.
• Introduction to Service Transition:
• Service Transition Principles:
• Service Transition Processes:
• Manging People Through Service Transition:
• Organising Service Transition:
• Service Transition Technology Considerations
• Implementation and Improvement of Service Transition
• Challenges, CSFs and Risks
- Eight complex multiple-choice questions (multi-part, scenario-based, gradient-scoring), closed book
- 90 minutes
- 70% pass mark (28/40)