MOC 10324 Implementing and Managing Microsoft Desktop Virtualization
|Trukmė: 5 dienos||
1 500 € (+ PVM 21%)
This five-day, instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills to implement and manage desktop virtualization solutions. This course provides an overview of virtualization and the various Microsoft products that you can use to implement and deploy a virtualization solution. The course explains how to configure and manage a MED-V deployment. Then, it describes the procedures for deploying an App-V solution by implementing App-V servers and clients and by sequencing applications. The course then covers the configuration of Remote Desktop Services and RemoteApp programs. Finally, the course describes the concept of user state virtualization and procedures for configuring the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
1. Overview of Desktop Virtualization Scenarios.
2. Implementing Windows Virtual PC and Windows XP Mode.
3. Implementing Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization.
4. Configuring and Deploying MED-V Images.
5. Managing a MED-V Deployment.
6. Implementing Microsoft Application Virtualization.
7. Planning and Deploying App-V Clients.
8. Managing and Administering Application Virtualization.
9. Sequencing Applications for Virtualization.
10. Configuring Remote Desktop Services and RemoteApp.
11. Implementing User State Virtualization.
12. Configuring Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
13. Summary of Desktop Virtualization Technologies.