MOC 20345-1 Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
|Laikas: 2019.11.18 - 2019.11.22, 09:00||Trukmė: 40 Valandos||Vieta: Švitrigailos g. 11M, Vilnius||
1 500 € (+ PVM 21%)
This 5-day instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment. The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions.
The course also teaches students how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. In addition, students will learn how to administer Exchange Online in an Office 365 deployment.
1. Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
2. Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 servers
3. Managing recipient objects
4. Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and recipient objects by using Exchange Management Shell
5. Implementing client connectivity
6. Managing high availability in Exchange Server 2016
9. Configuring antivirus, antispam, and malware protection
10. Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Online deployments
11. Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
12. Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016